1. The rental per month is payable monthly in advance by credit / debit card; We reserve the right to cancel this agreement if a payment is more than 7 days overdue;
2. The minimum rental period is 3 months, the maximum period is 12 months.
3. You may purchase an instrument at any time. A discount of the deposit and the first 12 rental payments would be deducted from the price of any instrument purchased from us of the same or higher value.
4. You may end this agreement by giving one months notice in writing (subject to the minimum 3 month hire term); If you return the instrument by post, you must ask us for a return reference BEFORE posting and use an insured and signed for service;
5. The deposit will be refunded on return of the instrument (subject to condition). We will deduct £9 for the cloths and reeds from this as they can’t be re-used but you can keep them;
6. You are responsible for any loss or damage. Any loss or damage must be notified to us immediately. If the instrument is lost or stolen, the customer will pay the owner the full balance owing.
7. We offer one month free insurance through New Moon Insurance for instruments valued up to £1500. Please contact them directly using the information on the yellow sheet that we will send with the instrument. Please note that instrument repairs can be very expensive. You are liable for any loss or damage to the instrument;
8. Please note that after 12 months the hire scheme is ended and no further rental payments will count towards any future purchase.
9. The instrument remains the property of UKSAXHIRE. You must not sell or dispose of it.
10. If a rental payment is more than 7 days overdue, the discount in point 3 above will be forfeited and the instrument must be returned immediately.